Instagram

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Travel is Life

Aaron and I have been blessed to have been born into families that valued travel as a way of life. I remember camping for months in Montana in my youth and spending weeks in San Francisco at my Nonnie's house. Aaron went abroad immediately after high school and traveled abroad every other year after that (until he married me).

Now it's our turn.

As we wind down the last 4 weeks of teaching/counseling, we are gearing up for a gigantic trip abroad. Last weekend we both sat down with our laptops, scratch paper and various maps to plan our huge honeymoon. It took about 6 hours of searching, discussing, debating, and some scotch and a bottle of champagne, but in the end we have the whole thing done!

I can't wait to see what Aaron and I are going to be like after 5 weeks of constant company. This is going to be interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment